My Method helps maintain the proper alignment of the spine of your baby and child, assuring them a good start in life.
How often were you told to “Sit up straight!” when you were young?
80% of spine issues come from birth and/or childhood.
The stress of childbirth can be traumatic for the bones of a newborn, so we recommend that you have your infant checked to be sure that all is well.
At the first detailed examination, we check for major problems that should not be allowed to get a firm hold. Conditions that can disrupt normal growth include scoliosis, kyphosis, hyper-lordosis, flat feet, and high arches. These conditions can also result in bedwetting, allergies, ear infections and hyperactivity.
Childhood is a time of discovery.
Many hours are spent at school, at after school activities, and carrying heavy, poorly-fitted backpacks. The rest of the time is spent staring at a television, computer or mobile phone screen, which results in frequent problems. If it’s to help fight and prevent infections of the ears or body by correcting posture problems, you need to be ever-vigilant that these problems are not allowed to get settled in.
You should bring your infant for an examination if you observe any of the following conditions:
- Problems with breastfeeding, excessive regurgitation, and gastro-esophageal reflux
- Congenital torticollis or deformation of the cranium
- Colic, especially if they often cry for no apparent reason
- Slow growth
You should bring in your child for an examination if you observe any of the following conditions:
- Infections in the body or ears including colds, sinusitis, and the flu
- Postural problems
- Pain in the neck and back
- Articular and muscle injuries like sprains, bursitis, and tendinitis
- Problems with concentration and learning